By now, it’s widely known that viewership of connected television (CTV) and over-the-top (OTT) content is increasing significantly, aided in part by a year during which consumers spent much more time at home than usual.
- The vast majority of people in the U.S. are watching streaming content on Connected TVs (CTVs)
- Like they do with traditional TV, consumers often watch CTV with friends and family, meaning unlike other digital ads, CTV ads can’t be taken for granted as a 1:1 experience
Because viewers continue to flock to streaming video, CTV ad spending will continue to increase for the foreseeable future. Even in the midst of a global recession, CTV will be a bright spot in the ad industry this year.
Farmers and Ranchers have joined the CTV party:
- With our Precision Reach CTV buying platforms integrated with Farm Market ID demographic data, delivering 15 and 30 second commercials to 250+ acre corn/soybean growers on services like Hulu, Roku and Apple TV with 97% completion rates is now doable, scalable and cost efficient.
- In 2018 and early 2019, it was a struggle to programmatically deploy CTV ad spots to a farmer-qualified audience unless the campaign targeted either a large geography or large number of farms.
- In 2020, we successfully delivered over fifty CTV campaigns for seed, crop protection, machinery and livestock advertisers based on select demographics and geographies.
- CTV also boosts Display CTR! We tracked a 2.5x average increase in click rates for banner ads when the CTV campaign was coupled with a Display campaign.
To get more details on Connected TV in the Ag markets, drop us a line at Sales@PrecisionReach.com or call Bob Schenck at 847-778-1886